Chemical Operator (Night Shift: 7 PM – 7 AM)Capital Resin Corporation (CRC) is passionate about innovation and pushing the boundaries of customer service. Our focus is helping companies create new and innovative organic chemistries, or improving upon current chemistries, to deliver greater consistency and process stability. In short, we manufacture and sell engineered chemistries as well as “design and build chemical processes” for a variety of Fortune 500 companies. We deliver transformational results.
Who we are.Capital Resin Corporation is a 24/7 production environment dedicated to quality and customer responsiveness. We’ve had significant growth in the past few years and are continuing to build upon that growth. As such, we are always interested in communicating with those individuals who are adaptive, creative, responsive, logical, able to make quick decisions and the best at being a team player. We have one common goal: “To be the best at what we do.” Chemical operators, supervisors, chemists, engineers, and salespersons are just to name a few positions we may look for. We have immediate openings for “Chemical Operator” positions.
Summary:The Chemical Operator position will assist in meeting the schedule by completing assignments. The position will participate in daily ‘huddles’ to discuss continuous improvement opportunities and filling out visual production boards. The Chemical Operator position will typically work 12-hour shifts. The schedule for “Night Shift” is 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM. Over a 2-week period, associates are typically scheduled to work three (3) 12-hours days one week, followed by four (4) 12-hour days the following week, or vice versa. Candidates must be willing to work additional days as required. Initial training may be on Day Shift (7:00 AM to 7:00 PM) until sufficiently trained to work night shift.
- Monitors batch while in process and make any adjustments as required. Properly communicates to supervisor when it appears that a goal or deadline will not be met.
- Measure and mix chemicals according to specified formulas
- Monitor and adjust process variables such as temperature, pressure, and flow rates.
- Follows all provisions of operating instructions. Responsible for the completion and accuracy of all batch ticket data entry. Responsible for meeting standard batch ticket cycle times while maintaining safety and quality.
- Perform quality control checks on finished products. Monitors quality of output and takes appropriate action, including shutdown of process, to prevent or limit production. Follows all quality policies and production procedures to ensure quality product is produced.
- Operates and monitors chemical processing equipment – Follow standard operating procedures to ensure safe and efficient production.
- Stages raw materials and puts away finished product. Responsible for raw material and finished goods location integrity. Package and label finished products for shipment.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area. Follow all safety protocols and wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE). Report any equipment malfunctions or safety hazards to the supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Technical manufacturing experience in a chemical facility a bonus.
- Standing for extended periods of time, ability to lift, push and pull up to 55 pounds frequently, exposure to outside conditions and ability to work any shift.
- Previous experience in chemical manufacturing or related field preferred.
- Familiarity with machining, packaging, warehouse, or materials handling is a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and instructions.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow precise instructions.
- Good communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Basic computer skills for data entry and equipment monitoring.
To apply: email a resume to email@example.com.